CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., its affiliates and wholly-owned subsidiaries (collectively, the “Filinvest Group”) are committed to the protection and security of your personal information in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations and other issuances of the National Privacy Commission (“NPC”).
This Privacy Statement discloses how the Filinvest Group, through its authorized representatives and employees, will process the Personal Information you submit in connection with your dealings with us.
- Type of data we collect:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Special Requests
- Cell Phone
- Preferences (F&B outlets)
- Child details (CRIMZONE)
- Other information necessary to provide you personalized products and services
- Credit Card Information
- Credit Card Owner Details
- Manner of data collection – Done via online form collection, submission and physical forms.
- I hereby give my consent to CHROMA HOSPITALITY INC., and CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., to:
- process my booking using the personal information provided and its corresponding payment using the payment details provided.
- Process my membership application based on the information provided.
- Use and Purpose
- The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on the site https://crimsonhotel.com/manila/
- Inserting your details is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking. The lack of such information prevents any furtherment of the contract.
- Provide personalized products and services to you our guests during the duration of your stay.
- Sharing and Disclosure
Insofar as you have provided your consent or when we are otherwise legally entitled to do so, we will share your personal information with the affiliated entities and subsidiaries of CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., where applicable, for the purposes indicated above.
Your personal data possessed by CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., and CHROMA HOSPITALITY INC., shall be kept confidential. However, it may be necessary for the CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., to disclose and transfer your personal data to third party companies, entities, or service providers engaged by CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., to perform certain services on its behalf, including the following:
- Insurance providers;
- Storage facility providers;
- External advisors and other professional advisors, such as auditors and legal firms;
- Contractors or sub-contractors; and
- Such other service providers that may be appointed by CRIMSON HOTELS AND RESORTS., including background investigators.
- Retention and Disposal
The Filinvest Group takes all necessary technical, organizational and physical measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. These efforts include, but are not necessarily limited to: (i) storing your Personal Information in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible to authorized employees, and our agents and contractors; and (ii) disposing the documents containing your Personal Information through shredding or such other similar modes of secure disposal that prevents unauthorized access, further processing or public disclosure.
The Filinvest Group shall retain your Personal Information as long as you continue to be legally related with the Filinvest Group or until any disputes involving the same have been judicially resolved with finality.
- Questions and Comments
The Filinvest Group undertakes to respond to reasonable requests to review your personal information collected by us and to correct any inaccuracies, amend or delete any entry.
Should you have any questions or comments about how the Filinvest Group processes your personal information, you may contact:
DATA PRIVACY MANAGER
CHROMA HOSPITALITY INC.,
8th Floor, Vector 2 Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa Philippines
(02) 846 02 78 loc. 5062